INVEST is a supported housing service in North Somerset for adults with support needs, focusing on building skills and confidence to enable successful independent living.
Accommodation is provided across North Somerset, currently supporting 20 residents, and can be accessed by adults from age 18 with a support need.
When you move into the house you will meet your keyworker who will ensure you receive support that matches your needs, and help you to become more independent. Eventually you will be able to move to a lower level of support then make the transition to living in your own accommodation.
We aim to enable you to:
- Build your skills and confidence
- Become involved in the local community
- Be more aware of your own safety and security
- Take up hobbies, education or employment
- Look after your physical and mental wellbeing
If you would like to find out how to access this service, please email email@example.com or alternatively contact the service manager on 07810 772914.