Leaving a gift in your Will
By leaving a gift to Alabaré in your Will, you can help us continue be there for homeless and vulnerable people who have no where else to turn, long into the future. We are pleased to be able to offer a free Will scheme thanks to our partners: Steele Rose and McClure's Solicitors.
How your legacy will help to transform lives
Every year, Alabaré helps thousands of people rebuild their lives. We support homeless adults, mothers and their young babies, young people leaving the care system, Veterans struggling to adapt to civilian life and those with learning disabilities.
Your gift Will make sure we can continue to give a home and support to the most vulnerable in our society; providing basic support such as a hot meal and an emergency bed in cold weather but also helping homeless people off the streets for good - over 90% of the people we support move on successfully into their own accommodation.
Your next steps in leaving a gift to Alabaré
Leaving a gift in your Will is easier than you think, and means we can help even more people transform their lives and say goodbye to life on the streets. If you need to make a Will or have your exisiting Will reviewed you can:
- Use any solicitor you wish
- Talk to your solicitor - they will be able to advise you on how to make a new Will or add to your current Will.
- If you do not have a solicitor we are lucky to be partnered with Steele Rose in Salisbury and McClure Solicitors who practice Nationwide. Both will prepare your Will free of charge.
- If you are based around Salisbury, please contact Supporter Care at Alabaré on 01722 3444484 to make an appointment for Steele Rose.
- If you live outside of Salisbury, please contact McClure's direct on 0800 852 1999 to arrange a consultation.
- If you are happy to do so, please let us know if you have remembered Alabaré in your Will. This will help us with our planning.
Get in touch
If you would like to find out more about Alabaré's work or inform us that you have remembered Alabaré in your Will, please contact us on 01722 344484 (lines open 9-5 Monday to Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org