Mission: To provide accommodation and support to three young people wishing to move successfully into independent living.
Longfields is a Supported Housing project in Trowbridge. The house provides accommodation and support for three young people aged between 16 and 25 for a maximum of two years. Staff and volunteers visit the house regularly to offer support with both practical and personal skills, encouraging them to make a positive contribution to the community and enabling them to move successfully into independent living.
Outcomes for clients:
- Having the skills to enable them to move successfully into independent living
- Ability to build positive relationships within the community
- Increased awareness of personal responsibility around safety and security
- Identifying and pursuing their aspirations through training, education and employment
- An increased awareness around physical and mental wellbeing