Mission: To provide accommodation and support to 16 – 17 yr olds young wishing to move successfully into independent living.
Bodinnar House, Sandy lea Ave and Woodlands Road are Supported Housing projects for young people aged 16 and 17. They offer a total of six bed spaces and service users can stay for up to two years. Staff and volunteers visit the projects regularly to offer support with both practical and personal skills, encouraging them to make a positive contribution to the community and enabling them to move successfully on to independent living.
Outcomes for clients:
- Having the skills and confidence needed to move on to independent living
- Building positive relationships within the community
- Increased awareness of personal responsibility around safety and security
- Identifying and pursuing aspirations through training, education and employment
- An increased awareness around physical and mental wellbeing.